Heaven is Fullness of Communion with God
1. When the form of this world has passed away, those who have welcomed God into their lives and have sincerely opened themselves to his love, at least at the moment of death, will enjoy that fullness of communion with God which is the goal of human life.
As the Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches, “this perfect life with the Most Holy Trinity this communion of life and love with the Trinity, with the Virgin Mary, the angels and all the blessed is called “heaven’. Heaven is the ultimate end and fulfilment of the deepest human longings, the state of supreme, definitive happiness” (n.1024). Continue reading
The Embassy of Lithuania is inviting all the Catholic parish community to the screening of a film about the mystery of baptism – „The Gates of the Lamb”, by Audrius Stonys (subtitled in English). After the screening, a discussion with the film director will take place.
The screening starts on 16 October 2017 at 8:30 pm in the cinema hall in the Flame Towers.
This event is a part of two festivals – Baku documentary film festival „DokuBaku” and European film festival on the subject of tolerance „Imagine”.
The entrance is free, all are welcome!
“By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus.”
• Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.
• The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
• Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
• Your true character Is most accurately measured by how you treat those who can do ‘Nothing’ for you
What happened in Fatima in 1917?
100th Year Anniversary May 13, 2017
In 1917, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared a total of six times to three shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal.
13 April Holy Thursday: Holy Mass at 7 pm
14 April Good Friday: The Stations of the Cross at 6.00 pm &
The Holy Liturgy at 7 pm
15 April Easter Vigil: Holy Mass at 8 pm
16 April Easter Sunday: Holy Mass at11 am
The Church of the Virgin Mary´s Immaculate Conception
24. December 2016 (Saturday), Christmas Eve
21.00 Holy mass in Russian
24:00 Midnight Mass In English
25. December 2016 (Sunday), Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord
9:00 Holly Mass in Russian
11:00 Holly Mass in English
13:00 Holly Mass in Russian Continue reading
He is coming!
He is near…he is at hand!
Jesus we wait,but please come Lord Jesus!
We experience this longing for the coming of Christ. We long for the coming of Christ into our hearts as the Holy Spirit draws us into ever deepening relationship with Him; we also long for Christ in his Second Coming, when He will return physically to earth – as He promised – to restore all things to Himself. Continue reading
The Church, governed and taught by the Holy Ghost, has approved and recommended devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In our age of religious indifference, when fervor and charity have grown cold, Jesus exhibits to the world His Sacred Heart as the symbol of God’s infinite love – the symbol of His own generous self-sacrificing love for men. Jesus shows His Divine Heart as a furnace whose burning rays of love are able to reanimate faith and rekindle love in hearts grown cold and ungrateful.
The month of June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Continue reading